What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent injury and disability through physical means. Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who work in partnership with their patients, assisting them to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or as a result of ageing.
At Living Springs Physiotherapy, we use a variety of treatment techniques to help your body work to its full potential. This can help repair damage by speeding up the healing process, reduce pain and stiffness associated with an injury. Our physiotherapists will also offer their advice and strategies to help you prevent future occurrences/aggravation to your problems.
The conditions that our team can help you with:
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as neck, back and pelvic pain
- Headaches, migraines and vertigo
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Workplace injuries
- Posture and biomechanical problems
- Acute or chronic injury
- Arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Posture and alignment problems
- Adolescent and children’s injuries and other paediatric conditions
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and management
- Chronic disease management
- Falls prevention